Fees and Discounts
Educational School Assembly Programs are educational, interactive and are Guaranteed to engage your K-12 students. Several assemblies to use are puppetry, music, storytelling and magic. Here are some ways to help make an educational school visit to your facility more affordable. You can use as many of these as you can manage to work.
Make sure that you take a look at all the ways to save!!
- Get Program for FREE see below
- Zone 1 – $600 (includes 2 presentations back to back)
- Zone 1 – $425 1 presentation (Zone 1 only)
- Zone 2 – $625 (includes 2 presentations back to back)
- Zone 3 – $725 (includes 2 presentations back to back)
- Zone 4 – $825 (includes 2 presentations back to back)
Want more than 2 presentations? Add $150 for each additional presentation.
- Zone 1 – $325
- Zone 2 – $375
- Zone 3 – $450
- Zone 4 – $725
Look below for ideas on how to save!!
Zones based on time from 28273. (Use the link to mapquest to find out what zone you are in.)
www.mapquest.com from zip code 28273
- Zone 1 – Less than an hour
- Zone 2 – 1 hour to 2 hours
- Zone 3 – 2 hours to 4 hours
- Zone 4 – 4 + hours
Ways to save bunches of money:
Two Ways for Free program:
1) Host the Comedy Magic of Zelnik
2) Books for Program (NEW): Kind of like an in-house field trip and each student goes home with a book! A portion of each book will go toward the Assembly/Author visit. Each student will bring in $5.00 for the in-house field trip. $1.25 of that will go toward the fees listed above. For example if your school has 500 students, your school will get a $625 credit. Time permitting I may even go to the classed to deliver the books. Please feel free to ask questions on how to make this work for your school.
Coming in the fall another cool way to get a free program!
Share the day: E-mail all the schools in your area and see if they are interested in helping you with a block booking. Most schools only need two presentations. If two schools schedule programs for the same day each school saves $$$!
- Zone 1 – save $100 = $500 per school
- Zone 2 – save $125 = $500 per school
- Zone 3 – save $165 = $560 per school
- Zone 4 – save $240 = $585 per school
Afternoon Programs: If you have your program in the afternoon and I do not need to get a hotel you save $$$!
- Zone 1 – Save $0
- Zone 2 – Save $0
- Zone 3 – Save $60
- Zone 4 – Save $125
Block Bookings – Block bookings are where multiple schools get together and schedule there programs on consecutive days. For example – four schools each need two presentations. The first school would be am day 1, second school pm day 1, third school am day 2, and fourth school pm day 2. This saves even more $$$. Listed below are additional savings to be added to the above.
- Zone 1 – save $
- Zone 2 – save $0
- Zone 3 – save $60 = $500 per school (two or more days)
- Zone 4 – save $85 = $500 per school (two or more days)
Books Sales – If your school participates in book sales (a very easy process) save and additional $25 for schools with less than 375 students or $50 for schools with more than 375 students, off any fee. If you share the day and participate in books sales you get both discounts.
Sponsors – You may get other groups to help fund the program. Many times local businesses will sponsor an educational program for the school.
The Comedy Magic of Zelnik. Now you can get your presentation for $00. Ask about the one day fund raiser that can raise enough money for a full day presentation and have lots of money left over.
Government Funding: for educational needs such as Title l, Title 5, and Readings Comes First.
Grants – Donors Choose Ask: I work with many schools and other presenters and we are always finding ways to make the programs more affordable for the schools.